Welcome to Mossafer!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the Mossafer website, located at https://mossafer.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Mossafer if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person logged in. on this website and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the company. “The company”, “ourselves”, “we”, “us” and “we” refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” means both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our customer support in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in this regard. which concerns the provision of the declared services of the company, in accordance with and subject to the law in force in the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, Mossafer and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mossafer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it from Mossafer for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Repost material from Mossafer
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Mossafer
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Mossafer
- Redistribute content from Mossafer
This Agreement will commence on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website provide the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Mossafer does not filter, edit, post or review Comments before they appear on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mossafer, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mossafer will not be liable for any comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and / or suffered as a result of any use and / or posting and / or appearance of comments on this website.
Mossafer reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or which result in a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or personalized activities or to present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant to Mossafer a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- Press organizations;
- Distributors of online directories can link to our website in the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, except solicitation of non-profit organizations, charity malls, and charity fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other information on the website provided that the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not improperly imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits within the context of the site of the linking party.
We may review and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known sources of information on consumers and / or businesses;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us appear unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Mossafer; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not improperly imply any sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the site of the linking party.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Mossafer. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of URLs from our site to which you want to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- Using the uniform resource locator associated with; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Mossafer logo or any other artwork will be permitted for links without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior permission and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link should appear on any website which may be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates or advocates the violation or any other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually connecting to our website, you agree to be bound by and to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in a way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your responsibilities which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) governing all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contract, tort and breach of legal obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.